• U̶𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 L̶𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗻

    Uphold is a cryptocurrency platform that offers a comprehensive range of financial products and services. It allows users to purchase, sell, or trade nearly 100 cryptocurrencies as well as other assets.

     

    Uphold is transparent about its fees. It has a slightly different fee structure from many other crypto exchanges. There are no commissions, deposit fees, or maker-taker fees. Instead, there are spread fees which are basically a small premium you'll pay over the true market price that allow Uphold to make money. With these spread fees, you might end up paying a higher price than what you might see from competitors. Overall, it could be a good choice for those looking to invest across different asset classes under one platform.

     

    Founded in 2015, Uphold is an established crypto exchange that serves users in 184+ countries.

     

    Uphold login offers a unique financial experience that sets it apart from other crypto exchanges. In addition to giving users the option to buy cryptocurrency, users can also purchase U.S. equities and precious metals. The platform also allows you to trade across currencies, without taking the extra step of converting your assets back to cash.

     

    In addition to a unique trading experience, Uphold offers a cashback debit card that allows customers to make payments using assets they hold on the platform. For instance, a user might choose to pay with crypto or fiat currency.

     

    Cryptocurrencies Available on Uphold

     

    Currently, Uphold nearly 100 currencies for users to buy, sell, and trade on its platform. Available cryptocurrencies include:

    • Bitcoin (BTC)
    • Etherium (ETH)
    • Litecoin (LTC)
    • Ripple (XRP) 
    • Chainlink (Link)
    • Stellar Lumens (XLM)
    • Iota (MIOTA)

    Is your cryptocurrency safe with Uphold?


    Yes. has strong security measures designed to keep your cryptocurrency safe. Here's a breakdown of Uphold's most notable security features:


    Two-factor authentication (2FA) is enabled by default on all accounts. To uphold login, you must enter your password, and then provide a code sent to your mobile phone.


    All the information you send to Uphold through its website is encrypted.
    Uphold keeps about 90% of crypto funds in cold storage, meaning it's stored offline. The remaining 10% is stored in secure online servers for liquidity.


    Uphold runs a bug bounty program where it pays rewards to people who find security vulnerabilities.
    All Uphold employees go through a mandatory background check.


    Uphold is right for you if:


    You're looking for a user-friendly platform to invest in cryptocurrencies, stocks, and other assets.


    You'd like to be able to spend your crypto online and in stores using a debit card.

    Pros Explained

    • Ability to buy and trade across asset classes: Users can purchase cryptocurrency, U.S. equities, and precious metals on Uphold.
    • Transparent fee structure: Uphold offers a transparent fee structure, so users won’t be caught off guard by unexpected costs.

    Cons Explained

    • Limited number of cryptocurrencies: Uphold supports close to 100 cryptocurrencies. Other leading exchanges offer more supported assets.
    • No advanced trading features: Uphold lacks advanced charting and other features aimed at professional and active traders that some exchanges provide.